Theory of Theories
McDonald’s Theory On How Best to Rescue Conversations
95% of the people have experienced trouble starting a conversation. The rest 5% lie.
Yet, our lives are filled with these friend of a friend stories.
“Then there was the friend who prided himself on the following pick up line…He would walk up to a…