Short is sweet
1. What’s the one quality that everyone must have?
Ability to listen and be fully present
2. What’s the one book you suggest everyone to read?
The top book on Amazon by review and rating in an area you believe you need help on.
3. What’s one powerful piece of advice for living a fulfilling life?
Talk to elders at the cusp of life.
4. What’s one piece of important financial advice?
Live within your means.
5. What’s one skill that everyone must have?
Ability to summarize what the other person is saying.
6. What’s one thing that you regret starting late or wished you started earlier?
My writing hobby
7. What’s one thing you learned the hard way?
How to self promote
8. What’s one thing that should never be forgotten?
Lady at the front desk. Being respectful to other humans wherever they sit. What goes around, comes around.
9. What’s one thing we must not think twice on spending?
10. What’s your definition of life in 50 words?
A miraculous opportunity only one in a billion egg inside your mom’s womb gets an opportunity. Happy is subjective. Look inward and not outward.
If you read this first — it adds to the charm
There could be 1000 good reasons on my why for each answer. That is less important, the more important one is how I got those questions. Darius Foroux answered them for his readers. I framed my answers before I looked at his answers. I liked his answer for question 6 - regret for starting something late.
I never thought of everything you do in life as investing. Working out, reading, taking classes, spending time with people who matter to you — it’s all investing because these activities have a return.”
By investing my time in reading his answers— I learned a new perspective. Hope you did too.
Go ahead answer these questions. Interested in your answers.